Products You May Like
Defoliate but not completely. Remove the large water leaves attached to the branches and the main stem. Defoliating will give the lower buds more direct light, allowing them to mature. Personally, I like to keep a few of the bigger leaves only as indicators for any problems.
Stop foliar feeding. This is the time you must stop spraying your plants. Foliar application of any kind can entice molds, and you don’t want any residual chemicals on or around the buds.
Flush out excesses. The process of flushing means gradually cutting out the nutrients during the final few weeks. With bottled nutes, your feed chart should follow this timetable:
• Week 5 or 6 of flowering – Stop feeding nitrogen
• 3 weeks from harvest – Eliminate all micronutrients, including Cal-Mag, and cut your bloom phosphorus to half strength.
• 2 weeks from harvest – Feed only water and enzymes to break down the leftover nutrients.
• Last week before harvest – Only feed pH’d water. If you’ve been using Super Soil, you can finish them with a dose of enzymes and/or microbial tea.
• 1 to 2 days before harvest – Stop watering without cutting your plants completely dry. You don’t wanna harvest a wilted plant.
• Set up a drying space. The drying room could be a closet or the tents you grew in. It must be dark with a temperature of around 68 to 70º Fahrenheit and RH level around 50 to 60%.
Chop the cannabis down. It is best to cut down and dry the whole plant. The plants can lightly touch each other when you hang them as they’ll soon shrink. You wanna hang them for 7 to 10 days, two weeks at the most.
And there you have it — harvesting 101. In Episode 14, I’ll show you how to monitor this drying process with insight to curing and producing the tastiest weed possible.
#seeds #weed #cannabis #420 #growyourown #weedstagram #weedstagram420 #weedporn #cannabisculture #homegrown #cannabiscommunity #weedculture #marijuanagrow #marijuanagram #indoorgardening #cannabisgrow #cannabisgrower #weedcommunity #weedfeed #cannabisseeds #weedporndaily #marijuanagrowers #indoorgrow #harvest